Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Story

Looks out from behind couch, to a mob [Oh boy] "Hi everyone how's it going?" Spear whizzes past ear "Ahh!" Ducks back under couch. Hiding behind couch "Look I am soooo sorry I did not post anything yesterday we unexpectedly had family over all day and I totally forgot to.So if you could put the spears and pitchforks down I would really appreciate that."
Looks over couch, Spears and Pitchforks are gone,but are replaced by Catapults and Guns [I'm Dead] "Duck 'n Cover!!" Ducks back under couch while rocks and bullets fly overhead 
" Look I will post something today and tomorrow. Don't worry I will." Looks up to see police everywhere " Hi officers. " He he laughs nervously "Now don't worry everyone I am a very crafty"Officer looks at me suspiciously"Uh... you know with paper and glue.. like that." Officer seems to buy it, but still keeps an eye on me"I will find a way to ste.....uh I mean, borrow a laptop. Then I will esca.... sorry, get out on good behavior." Is leaded away in police car 
Is now siting in prison cell [ This plan just might work] Smiles evilly ;] 

No comments:

Post a Comment