Sunday, October 27, 2013

Over 500

Having party with cell mate "Yaaaaaaaaaa! I got over 500 people visit,my blog!!!" Dances around cell " If you wanna know how I ended up in here read my last post it tells the story of how I ended up in here." [Man, when I get my hands on who ever called the police, boy will they be sorry] Hears cops coming, "Oh no I gotta hid this!" Shoves stol....uh, borrowed laptop under secret flap in mattress, Officer:"Have you seen anyone with a laptop around here?" Me:"Why no is something wrong?" Officer:" Someone stole a laptop from the camera room, there are rumors that it was one of the prisoners." Me: "Well, that's just awful, But how could a prisoner get to the camera room, steal a laptop, and get back without getting caught?" Officer:"That's what we are trying to figure out. It seems so impossible. They would have to be very quick and smart to get passed all the guards." Officer leaves "Boy was that close."[Tomorrow I will escape] 


"Thanks to all 521 people that visited my blog!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment